The Insight tab on the server properties page are unresponsive.
1. Download the MVC Spring template.
2. Drag the MVC project onto the server which was created on launch.
3. Start the server.
4. Double-click on the server to bring up the properties page. Note that there is an Insight tab.
5. Click on the Insight tab. Keep clicking on it. For me, the word "Insight" disappeared and further clicks did nothing.
6. Click on the Modules tab.
At some point, by repeatedly clicking on the different tabs, I was able to get the tabs to change. At one point, the Insight tab was highlighted, but the entire page was blank.
7. Create a new server with existing instance spring-insight-instance.
8. Start the server. Note that it will ask if you want to enable Insight (which the built-in server did not ask). Repeat steps 5&6; the behaviour was the same where the tabs were unresponsive.